Modern Day Magi

Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil. - Ecclesiastes 12:13-14............. Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. - Acts 17:11

Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Greatest love.

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command." - John 15:13-14

The following is a list of links to Joe's Jottings and a series of posts he has done for Easter which demonstrate the Greatest Love that was ever shown. I encourage anyone who has not read these posts by Joe to do so now, they are brilliant.

Here are some Lyrics from the bridge and chorus of "Grace and Love" by Kutless
And it's by grace and love that I am free
I'll live with You eternally
I thank you Lord that I am free
I thank You Lord for loving me
I thank You Lord for dying upon the tree of Calvary
I thank You Lord for loving me
I thank You Lord for dying for me
It's by grace and love I am saved
It's by grace and love You've forgiven me
And by that love and grace I'm amazed
It's by grace and love I am free
I am free, I am free, I am free

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home