Modern Day Magi

Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil. - Ecclesiastes 12:13-14............. Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. - Acts 17:11

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Life wasn't meant to be easy!

To anyone who still comes by to check up on me,

Thank you.

Well it has been ages since I posted. I have still been visiting some other blogs recently though. I am going to get back to Matthew hopefully this weekend but who knows huh? I like to do my posts in one Go and they usually take me a couple of hours to think through and articulate my thoughts.

My life has been really busy of late. I am a final year education student (which means heaps of assignments) with a full time student for my lovely wife. I work three days a week as a labourer to pay the bills and we have two wonderful children, Elliot 2 1/2 and Abi who will be 1 next month.

I hope to get back to regular posting soon.

Here is a photo of my children that we had done recently and I think is really cute.



Until next time, God bless.

MDM

P.S. If you are itching to read something interesting see an old post of mine about the importance of names. You might be surprised by what you read.

What's in a name anyway?

Also for an encouraging answer to prayer about a blogger who has been through a rough time recently, visit Michael at Deeper Truth. He is back in the blogiverse and his posts on Ecclesiastes are excellent!

9 Comments:

  • At 9/19/2006 06:47:00 pm, Blogger Matthew Celestine said…

    I am impressed. I do not think I could be a full-time student and take care of a family at the same time.

    God Bless

    Matthew

     
  • At 9/19/2006 06:59:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to hear from you again!

    You have cute kids with great names.

    Funny thing about names, my 5 1/2 year-old son is Justus Alexander (first and middle names). He never tires of telling people that it means righteous defender of mankind.

    All the best in school, and I hope to read more posts soon.

     
  • At 9/19/2006 11:34:00 pm, Blogger TheDen said…

    Hey MDM,

    Long time no talk. Hope all is well with your studies. I've been trying and actually got a post out last week.

    Talk to you soon

     
  • At 9/19/2006 11:53:00 pm, Blogger Nephos said…

    Good to hear from you! When it comes to priorities, blogging ranks behind several others. I've been lacking as well lately. Will be praying for you and your family.

    Cute kids, btw.

     
  • At 9/20/2006 12:22:00 am, Blogger Gordon said…

    Hey, good to hear from you. I hope things go well in your studies. You do have some cute children.

     
  • At 9/21/2006 04:50:00 pm, Blogger Clint Heacock said…

    Good to see that you're back up and at 'em in the blogoverse. Very cute kids too by the way.

    God bless with the schooling and work, that is a tough way to go brother. Hang in there and at some point you'll be finished... then you'll look back on all of it and shake your head and laugh. How did we do all that? God only knows.

     
  • At 9/22/2006 11:57:00 am, Blogger Ben Eames said…

    Hey dude, good to hear from you again! Awesome photo - your kiddies are so cute! Won't be long until we have one (except a lot smaller).. Hope everything's going well! - Ben.

     
  • At 9/23/2006 09:44:00 am, Blogger Joe said…

    Beautiful children!

    Good to hear from you any time!

     
  • At 9/24/2006 05:19:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's great to see a post from you!

    Your kids are gorgeous!

    I've been busy myself with my son's school, church and all the rest.
    I noticed Theophilus didn't mention our other son's name! (For shame!)
    Our son, Justus, wanted to call the baby Zac, and we wanted to include something from both our fathers, so:

    Zachariah Michael Scott = Jehovah Remembers + Who is like the Lord + from Scotland.
    (I joke that it means "John Knox".)

    Hope to see more from you soon! All the best in school! God bless you and your family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home